For a full list of current volunteer opportunities
go to our dedicated page:
Volunteering has lots of benefits for individuals, communities and organisations. People who volunteer gain confidence, learn new skills and develop a real sense of belonging to their communities whilst helping to improve the quality of life for local people. Organisations benefit from the skills, enthusiasm and time of a diverse volunteer workforce.
Volunteering gives you the chance to:
· Learn new skills
· Participate in training
· Gain experience and confidence
· Use and improve skills
· Become involved with something new
· Meet new people and make friends
· Help and support people
· Make a difference as you are involved in something worthwhile
· Feel good about yourself improve your mental health
· Contribute to your local community
We are working closely with local charities so we can try and find the perfect volunteering role for you.
Search below to see a selection of roles available, to find out more about any of the roles listed please contact Gill Ball firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07774958706
Not all roles are listed, if you can’t find anything please don’t despair, contact Gill Ball who will be happy to try and find something for you.